DiverseScholar is our non-profit organization that publishes the following:
- the online web portal MinorityPostdoc.org (advertising rate card)
- DiverseScholar original articles
- the Doctoral Directory job candidate database (access options below)
We are a 501c3 organization as a fiscally sponsored project of Community Partners. We are accepting yearly institutional subscriptions that will include the benefit packages below at the
annual rates quoted in blue. Questions should be directed to us at
Subscription Levels for 2015 - 2016
|Doctoral Directory online||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||below|
|Online full-page ads (*1mo)||—||(1*)||1||1+1*||1+4*||Details|
|Doctoral Directory print w/ CVs (#)||—||—||1||5||10||below|
|Targeted email messages (#)||—||—||—||5||10||Details|
|Online Skyscraper ad (months)||—||—||—||1||3||Details|
|Package Annual Rate||$250||$500||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
All Subscription Levels also include access to member-only content such as slide presentations from past events.
Doctoral Directory Online edition
The DiverseScholar Doctoral Directory online edition is now available. Subscribers will have access to the password-protected online directory for internal institutional use only. Screenshots below of the online Directory. Note that the online database will not include candidate’s CVs/resumes. Read summary demographics about the Doctoral Directory. Visit our Postdoc Spotlight feature (left margin) to see examples of the Ph.D. talent:
|Michelle T. Juarez||Paulette A. McRae||Tepring Piquado|
|Mahadeo A. Sukhai||Marcelo D. Vinces||Jeremy B. Yoder|
Doctoral Directory Print edition with CVs/resumes
At the Gold level (or higher), subscribers will receive a print copy of the directory that includes candidates’s CVs/resumes. The directory is for internal institutional use only. Read summary demographic information about the Doctoral Directory.
Snapshots of the Print Edition show over 600 pages of CVs/resumes.
Targeted Marketing Email Messages
In this first release of the Doctoral Directory, we only publish email contact information via a candidate’s CV/resume. However, we can forward a limited number of marketing email messages on a client’s behalf to subsets of the Online Edition database. For this targeted email campaign, the client specifies the keywords used to segment the Doctoral Directory database by Field, Specialization, and/or Department. For security reasons, attachments in email campaigns are limited to 2-page PDF files. Of course, clients are free to create manually their own contact lists from the account addresses published in the candidate’s CVs/resumes. Communication about this service will be coordinated by the subscribing institution’s contact person.
Email us at to indicate 1) your Subscription Level and 2) how to invoice your office. Payment can be received by check (for purchase orders) or credit card (processed using PayPal after you receive an email invoice). A PayPal account is not needed to pay with a credit card. You will only enter an email address for confirmation.
Instructions and Terms
- A subscribing institution’s contact person is the authorized representative for activating the Online Edition login account as well as coordinating communication about advertising and email marketing services.
- A Doctoral Directory Online Edition subscription is for a 12 month period.
- Online access to the Doctoral Directory is not allowed until after payment is received.
- For the print directory, shipping is by ground delivery unless a faster shipping method is requested (charges will be added).
- The final print edition shipped may differ from that depicted in the online redacted snapshots.
- If interested in using the Directory to conduct social science research about database members, then please contact us to coordinate with other on-going collaborations.
- Please read the Doctoral Directory Terms and Conditions of use.
Screenshots of Doctoral Directory Online edition
Default table view
View of a single record
last updated 6-Jan-2016