Doctoral Directory Login
Access the Directory by using links below based on your institution’s subscription.
The Directory is our service for diversifying your job applicant pools. Brief database instructions below. Read summary demographics about the first release of the 2016 version of the Directory. Reminder: this directory is for internal use only for job candidate outreach.
National Institutes of Health
University of Houston, Central Campus
University of Chicago
Agnes Scott College
Brief Database Instructions
- Logout of the Directory.
- By default 25 records are shown at a time but more are available by selecting from the menu at the bottom left of the table.
- Enter text and use the “Submit” button to find particular records by keywords in the search boxes “Field” (pre-defined terms), “Specialization”, “Department”, and “CV Text”.
- To show all records, click the “Submit” button with empty text search boxes and NONE selected in the “Field” menu.
- Click “Search Again”, to return to the search form after viewing the table of records.
- View an entire single record by clicking on the persons’s last name.
- Sort a column by clicking on the column title.
- To close the Directory session, click “Logout” on the first line of these instructions. You will also be automatically logged out after 1 hour. Note that other
users at your institution can not share the same username at the same time so please remember to logout. You may need to click the “Logout”
link more than once due to browser/network issues.
- Contact if your institution needs to purchase additional login usernames allowing simultaneous use of the online Directory.
- Use of the Doctoral Directory constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Page text/roster last updated 16-Apr-2017;
The newest version of our Directoy was first released on October 24, 2016.