The Directory is our new service for diversifying your job candidate pools. Scroll to the right to find the login fields.
Summary demographic information about the Directory is found here. Brief database instructions below.
Reminder: this directory is for internal use only for job candidate outreach.
Brief Database Instructions
- Your web browser must allow "cookies" to view the login fields."
- Screenshots of the default table view and of a single record.
- By default 20 records are shown at a time but more are available by clicking the "right arrow" in the top right of the table.
- Use the "Search" button to find particular records by keywords.
- The "Filters" pop-up menu has pre-defined searches by general research Fields.
- Click on the Field button name (red "x") to remove an active filter.
- View an entire record by clicking on the dynamic "View" button in the left-most whitespace region.
- Dismiss the single record window by clicking on the "x" in the top right corner.
- Sort a column by clicking on the column title and selecting "Sort" from the menu.
- Quit the browser to logout.
- Currently, CV's are available in print version only. See the Subscriptions page for access to the print version of the Doctoral Directory.
- Use of the Doctoral Directory constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
last updated 19-Oct-2012