The Directory is our service for diversifying your job applicant pools. On July 14, 2015, the roster was updated with our latest candidates!
We are still in the process of updating information about the latest Directory so the summary demographics is about the Directory 2012 edition.
Brief database instructions below.
Reminder: this directory is for internal use only for job candidate outreach.
Note: to show all records again after a search, click the "Submit" button with empty text boxes.
Brief Database Instructions
- Logout of the Directory.
- By default 25 records are shown at a time but more are available by selecting from the menu at the bottom left of the table.
- Enter text and use the "Submit" button to find particular records by keywords in the text boxes "Field", "Specialization", and "Department".
- To show all records again after a search, click the "Submit" button with empty text boxes.
- View an entire record by clicking on the candidate's last name.
- Sort a column by clicking on the column title.
- To logout, click "Logout" on the first line of these instructions. You will also be automatically logged out after 1 hour. Note that other
users in your institution can not share the same username at the same time so please remember to logout. You may need to click the "Logout"
link more than once due to browser/network issues.
- Contact if your institution needs to purchase additional login usernames allowing simultaneous use of the online Directory.
- Currently, CV's are available in print version only. See the Subscriptions page for access to the print version of the Doctoral Directory.
- Use of the Doctoral Directory constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
last updated 14-Jul-2015