The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Future Faculty Career Exploration Program (FFCEP) is the cornerstone of our recruitment strategy and critical to the success of RIT's diversity goals. This program increases the diversity among faculty at the Rochester Institute of Technology. We bring brilliant scholars who are nearing the end of their doctoral or MFA studies, as well as postdocs and junior faculty, to experience RIT as a prospective faculty member.
When you participate in this program, you'll have the chance to discover RIT's unique teaching and research philosophy from our world-renowned faculty. The FFCEP program allows you to engage RIT Deans and Department Chairs in your academic work and career interests. You'll also learn about current and upcoming position openings. If you are selected to participate in this program you'll be eligible for an all-expenses-paid trip to visit the RIT campus in Rochester, New York.
- Establish meaningful relationships with prospective faculty members
- Lay the foundation for future networking opportunities with scholars from other universities
- Strategically prepare for pending faculty needs to cover future curriculum development and course offerings
- Proactively seize upon employment opportunities where exceptional prospects are found
- Serve as a bridge assisting participants transitioning from graduate student to faculty member
- Prepare future faculty for a career in the academy
- Exploratory, candid discussions with faculty in host college
- Networking receptions with RIT's President, Provost, deans, and department chairs
- Presentations of your research to faculty and students
- Campus and community tours
- Panel discussions with RIT's African American, Latina/o American, and Native American faculty and students
To be considered for the Class of 2019, please fill out and submit an online application using the following link: www.rit.edu/academicaffairs/facultyrecruitment/future-faculty-programs/future-faculty-career-exploration-program?utm_source=MPDorg
If you have a question on the program or submission process please contact Lorraine Stinebiser at 585-475-5775 or email email@example.com.
RIT does not discriminate. RIT promotes and values diversity, pluralism, and inclusion in the work place. RIT provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, marital status, sex, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability in its hiring, admissions, educational programs, and activities. RIT provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities under the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the New York Human Rights Law, or similar applicable law.