Parsons School of Design, a college of The New School, invites candidates for eleven full-time faculty positions in areas including: Animation, Art and Design History, Communication Design, Interior Design, Textiles, Social Justice/Community Engagement, Fashion Design Technology, Fine Arts, Photography, and Industrial Design. Visit to apply: tinyurl.com/y2r73pfm.
The New School is committed to actively recruiting from a diverse pool of applicants. We encourage candidates from groups underrepresented in US higher education or underrepresented in the field to apply.
The expected start date is July 2020. Review of applications has begun and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1 for priority consideration.
- Associate Professor of Animation Design
- Assistant Professor of 18th/19th C. Art and Design History
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Communication Design
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Fashion Design Technology
- Assistant Professor of Fine Arts
- Assistant Professor of Emerging Photographic Technologies
- Assistant Professor of Interiors, Objects, and Technologies
- Assistant Professor of Product and Industrial Design
- Associate Professor of Social Justice and Community Engagement
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Art/Design and Social Justice
- Associate Professor of Textiles