Welcome to MinorityPostdoc.org
This is the premier web portal on the minority postdoctoral experience. We feature news, articles, resources, and events about career advice, professional development, jobs, funding, fellowships, mentoring, and diversity issues…(Read more).
Professional/Faculty Positions & Opportunities
MinorityPostdoc.org is a niche marketing site with a diverse readership. The Job listings page has a complete roster of institutions who are reaching out to expand the diversity of their candidate applicant pools. Below is a subset of our advertisers; and, we post the latest openings in the announcements section above at the top of every website page. Advertisers can request ad rate info by contacting us at
- Stanford University
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- University of California, San Francisco: Academic Positions
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Duke University
- Indiana University Bloomington: School of Education
- Ohio State University: College of Arts and Sciences
- University of Massachusetts Amherst: Lecturer in Community Health Studies
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences: Multiple Independent Research Positions in Epidemiology
- California State University, Dominguez Hills: Faculty Positions in:
- University of Southern California: Faculty Positions in Engineering:
- Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo: Faculty Position in Kinesiology
- University of Maryland, College Park: FIVE Faculty Positions in African American Studies
Advertisers, note email newsletter deadlines!
Advertisers should note the following deadlines for the DiverseScholar monthly email newsletter. The publishing schedule below lists deadlines when advertisement copy must be received by 5pm PST. These email announcements drive postdoc readers to our website. Schedule subject to change without notice. Advertisers can request ad rate info by contacting us at
Grad/Postdoc Positions & Opportunities
Below are recent listings of opportunities for graduate students and postdocs. The Job listings page has a complete roster of institutions who are reaching out to expand the diversity of their candidate applicant pools. Below is a subset of our advertisers; and, we post the latest openings in the announcements section above at the top of every website page. Advertisers can request ad rate info by contacting us at .
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Scholar Awards
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Postdoctoral Fellowships
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Postdoctoral Research Opportunities
- University of Michigan: NextProf Science Future Faculty Workshop
- Infectious Disease Evolution Across Scales: Research Exchanges and Workshops
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy: Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund: Underrepresented Minority Postdoctoral Enrichment Program
- Harvard Medical School: Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship
- New England Science Symposium
National Postdoctoral Association Conference
Join us at the premier postdoctoral policy conference of the nation — the National Postdoctoral Assoc conference (#NPA2015) in Baltimore, MD from March 13 to 15. We’re organizing a session on Institutional Diversity Postdoctoral Fellowships: Growing Your Own Faculty Pipeline.
A selection of our original published articles are below. See the entire archive here. Submit article ideas by contacting us at .
[ad] New Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship
Massachusetts Maritime Academy invites applications from underrepresented ethnic minority scholars for several Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship opportunities for academic year 2015-2016. Massachusetts Maritime Academy is a fully accredited, four year, co-educational state university, located seaside on idyllic Cape Cod offering Bachelor and Master of Science degrees that are highly regarded in the world-wide Maritime industry and beyond.
Introducing the DiverseScholar Doctoral Directory
Our new Doctoral Directory is available to help institutions diversify their job candidate pools. Read summary demographic information about the Directory. Learn about our Institutional Subscription packages for access to the online and print versions of the Doctoral Directory.
MinorityPostdoc.org Contact List has 1,200 Emails!
Our Monthly Newsletter Contact List has over 1,200 emails! To put that number in perspective, NSF estimates that there are only 2,400 underrepresented minority postdocs in the USA. The word clouds below show the institutions and names present in our email contact list. We keep this list current by removing inactive accounts after each monthly mailing. Read summary demographic information about the Doctoral Directory that is derived from email contact list members who join the CV database. Advertisers, your opportunities are delivered to these diverse readers so request ad rate info by contacting us at
last updated 25-Jan-2014