Rice University: Open Positions
Rice University is consistently ranked one of America’s best teaching and research universities for the following reasons:
- Size: 3,879 undergraduate and 2,744 graduate degree-seeking students
- Selectivity: 19 applicants for each place in the freshman class
- Resources: undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio of less than 6-to-1 and an endowment of $871,488 per full-time equivalent student
- Residential college system: builds communities that are both close-knit and diverse
- Collaborative culture: crosses disciplines, integrates teaching and research, and intermingles undergraduate and graduate work
Set in the heart of Houston, Texas, the nation’s fourth-largest city, Rice is a comprehensive research university that fosters diversity and an intellectual environment that produces the next generation of leaders and advances tomorrow’s thinking.
Rice’s small size allows personal interaction between students and professors, while eminent faculty foster the intellectual excitement of a major research university. At Rice, undergraduates at all levels participate in cutting-edge research with world-class faculty in the humanities, social sciences, engineering and natural sciences. Premier architecture and music professors enhance classroom experiences with their exceptional talent and artistry. A Rice education offers personal involvement and excellence in programs that prepare graduates for a changing world.
Partial List of Job Openings
- Faculty Position in Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Tenure-Track Faculty in BioSciences
- Assistant Professor of Bioengineering
- Faculty in Molecular Nanotechnology
- Faculty in Data Science
- Assistant Professor of Finance
For more information on current job openings, please visit: jobs.rice.edu.
Rice University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with commitment to diversity at all levels, and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Editor’s note: MinorityPostdoc.org publishes postdoctoral & professional job / opportunity advertisements. When participating in these opportunities, please mention that you saw the ad here. Advertisers can request information on rates and terms by contacting us at
last updated 2-Feb-2017