Auburn University College of Science and Math: Faculty Positions
The mission of the Auburn University College of Science and Math (COSAM) is to teach by providing an environment that ensures excellence in the biological, physical, and mathematical sciences for the purpose of preserving, interpreting, and conveying existing knowledge; to research by creating, integrating, and applying new knowledge; and to reach out to others by fostering educational exchange within the university, the Alabama community, and society as a whole. For more information about COSAM please visit www.auburn.edu/cosam/.
We are seeking applicants in the following areas to help strengthen our academic programs.
Current Job Openings:
- Assistant Professor- Biophysics
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor- Biophysics
- Assistant Professor- Biological Imaging
- Assistant Professor- Computational Biology (Microbiome)
- Assistant Professor- Computational Biology (Qualitative Ecology)
- Assistant Professor- Statistics/Biostatistics
- Assistant Professor-Small Molecule Synthesis
- Assistant/Associate Professor- Quantum Chemistry
- Science Education Research
- Lecturer- Chemistry and Biochemistry
To apply, visit aufacultypositions.peopleadmin.com/postings/search.
Auburn University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Auburn University is an EEO/Vet/Disability Employer and committed to increasing diversity among its administrators, faculty, staff, and students. We welcome applications from all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
Editor’s note: MinorityPostdoc.org publishes postdoctoral & professional job / opportunity advertisements. When participating in these opportunities, please mention that you saw the ad here. Advertisers can request information on rates and terms by contacting us at
last updated 23-Oct-2016